Monday, July 27, 2009

Dylan's big lake weekend

Dylan had a very fun weekend at Moss Lake! It was low key with just Kylie, Matt, Trent, Liz, Dave, Hunter, and Chris and I. We spent a lot of time on the water and all surfed, skated, wakeboarded and skied. Dylan loved the boat rides and even enjoyed a little time relaxing on the porch. He slept the best he ever has so I'm tempted to move to the lake!!!

After a great weekend he had a terrible Monday. Some days are just bad I guess.....But we are still working with the chiropractor and she is awesome. Hopefully things will turn up soon!

Here are a few pictures from our weekend!







Just holding the cooler down.....




2 comments:

  1. Awww, sweet baby...glad he enjoyed the lake..and yes, some days are just bad days...everybody has them, but I hope his good ones far outnumber the bad:) Take care of that little cutie patootie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you reading Twilight Mommy? Do you like it? Dylan does a GREAT job of holding the cooler down :)

    ReplyDelete