We had another busy week last week. Aunt Sarah and Uncle Keith came to visit from Nashville and they loved Baby
Dylan. We just hung out and visited the gang for Sarah and Keith to catch up. Dylan went to his first birthday party for Cousin Hunter. I was also able to leave Dylan with Chris and Keith on Saturday night and Sarah and I went out for a Girls Night. All went well for the guys, he slept the whole time! Now why won't he do that for me! On Sunday we went out on Liz and Dave's boat and everyone surfed. Dylan liked it better when the boat was running than when we stopped:)
We had lots of fun even though it was a trying week. Dylan has been
suffering from Acid
Reflux and we've been through restricting my dairy intake,
Mylanta for Dylan,
Zantac, an
d now Prevecid. It's been a two week process but
the Prevecid is finally working! Dylan feels so much better and is not
screaming after each feeding. He is also sleeping 2 hrs at a time instead of 1hr! Life is good. We are also going to a baby
chiropractor tomorrow to do a spinal adjustment to help with the reflux! I'm just happy that something is working, it was so hard to see him in such pain.
Aunt Sarah and Uncle Keith

I love bath time:)

Mommy and me at Hunter's
Bday
Grandma finally got me to sleep

I love Aunt Sarah
Yikes! I was going to delete that picture off of your camera, but Dylan looked too darn cute. Can't same the same thing for Auntie Sarah... hee hee.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the bath picture