Camp Loma Linda!
Cat Walk over to Loma Linda
Chapel on the Hill
Owen 3weeks & Dylan 6 weeks
Smiley!
We had a great weekend with Grandma Wilson, Aunt Lizzie, and Cousin Hunter. We headed to south Texas to visit Mo-Ranch in Hunt, TX where Liz and I went to camp for many many years. It was great to relive our camp days and share them with Dylan and Hunter. We walked all over the ranch and swam in the rapids, the Guadalupe riverfront, and the pool. Dylan even got his feet a little wet. He enjoyed being on the go all of the itme. I wore him in the Baby Bjorn the whole weekend so that was a good workout. He even was in there during meals and I may have dropped a few crumbs on him:) He survived though! Both boys did great on the 7hr drivea and we were quite the clown car with all of the kiddo stuff and car seats.
Dylan and I also joined a Stroller Strides group this week. We meet in a park and do and hour of running, strength training, and stretching. All with our babies in tow! Dylan was the youngest this week and he did great! He slept through all of the running, I guess it's a nice ride in the stoller!
No comments:
Post a Comment