Sunday, June 28, 2009

More Pictures....

King Tut Dylan

Gpa and Dylan napping




All my boys!











4 comments:

  1. I love King Tut Dylan and the picture of him sleeping on Chris. He looks so tiny. Man, I'm dying to come visit! Love ya - Aunt Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love his newest photos. He has changed a lot since the first day or two. I like seeing his eyes open. How precious seeing him asleep on Chris along with Monty. They are going to be a trio for sure! I will see him soon, can not wait to get my hands on him. Love ya--Grma Cox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute! Love the one with Dylan, Dad, and dog! You can't leave out your first baby. Well, Dylan may have another cousin soon. Aaron is at the hospital right now with Cher. They say the baby is already at least 7lb.7oz., even though it is not due until Aug. 5th. Her first was over 10 lbs. Will keep you posted as to when baby ONYX comes.... leave the name picking out to Aaron, and that is what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!!!! We have been wondering how everyone was getting along, it sounds like you are doing great. Can't wait to see more pictures and even better in person. Congratulations and we will talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete